- The monthly charge for a Bascom Communications local telephone line is approximately $18.50. Your first monthly bill may contain prorated charges, depending on when your initial installation was performed.
- Bascom Communications will send each new customer a welcome packet to the installation. An existing Bascom Communications customer, who changes features, long distance carriers, etc. will receive a letter stating those changes.
- Lifeline and other low-income assistance programs are available. A customer who is currently receiving aid from Federal low-income programs may be eligible for discounts.
- If you would like to view our Public Inspection Files please visit this link: https://publicfiles.fcc.gov/
- If you would like to view our Copyright Policy please visit this link: http://www.bright.net/legal/copy.php
- If you would like to view our Network Management Disclosure please visit this link: https://bascomtelephone.com/files/NetworkManagementDisclosure.pdf
- Individuals who are blind or visually impaired can request accessible devices at 419-937-2222. Bascom Communications will provide information, such as user guides, in an accessible format upon request.
Want to tell us your story?
Have a story about Seneca County you’d like to share? Or have any topics or questions you’d like us to cover? Fill out the form!
Your request was submitted successfully! We will be in contact as soon as possible.
There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.